Brought to you by: Monaco Life
Dr Hervé Haas, Chief of Paediatric Emergencies at Lenval Hospital in Nice, has told the local press of his great concern over the poisoning of children in the city’s parks through the accidental inhalation of cannabis.
Five children were hospitalised in recent weeks as a result of accidental cannabis poisoning. The children were as young as one and the oldest just 18-months-old. They were playing in the parks when the incidents took place and were taken to hospital suffering from neurological disorders associated with the accidental ingestion of cannabis.
According to Dr Haas, the situation is getting worse and vigilance has to be shown in order to limit the problem.
Karl Lagerfeld’s art and design collections are set to go under the hammer in the Principality of Monaco this autumn, two years after the legendary Chanel designer's death.
A new record was set on Saturday when the Multi 70 Maserati crewed by Pierre Casiraghi made the trip from Monaco to Saint Tropez in two hours, 25 minutes and 44 seconds.
AS Monaco Basketball beat a tough Elan Bearnais Pau-Orthez team on Saturday, taking home their ninth straight Jeep Elite victory and securing top spot in the standings.
Around 250 people received their first Covid jab within a week, equivalent to 0.65% of the population. However, more than three quarters of all patients have now received their booster shot.