Brought to you by: Pastor Real Estate & Barclays
The mayor and members of the Communal Council have announced that a subscription will be open until March 31, 2018, on the occasion of the 60th birthday of His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince.
According to the wish of Prince Albert, who will turn 60 on March 14, the sums collected will be donated to one or more entities that will be designated when the time comes.
The subscription is open to Monegasques, their spouses and their children, and residents. For practical reasons, payment methods are organised as follows: The mayor will send a letter to Monegasques, accompanied by a form, to allow them to pay their contribution to the Town Council.
Residents wishing to mark their commitment to Prince Albert by a donation on the occasion of is birthday, may do so either by:
– cheque payable to “Treasury General of Finance–60th Anniversary of HSH Prince Albert II”, addressed to the General Treasury of Finances, at the Prince’s Palace.
– transfer to the Trésorerie Générale des Finances” account “60th anniversary of SAS Le Prince Albert II” No. 30004 09170 00040602413–76, BNP Paribas Bank.
Monaco has a new bailiff, or huissier as known locally, who was sworn in earlier this week.
General crime rates in the Principality dropped by a significant 16% between the years 2016 and 2019, and street crime by an impressive 52%.
As part of the newly approved Palais Honoria housing project, a gantry will be installed above Boulevard de Belgique, creating temporary traffic impediments in the area.
Thomas Fouilleron, Director of Archives and Prince's Palace Library, and Colonel Tony Varo, Superior Commander of the Public Force, have been distinguished by the French High Authorities.
Young soccer star, Anthony Martial, has been accused of changing after his move from Monaco to Manchester United by his ex-wife Samantha Jacquelinet.
The 20-year-old was thrust into the spotlight this time last year after the Red Devils agreed a deal worth a potential £58 million to sign him from AS Monaco. He was forced to relocate with almost no notice and brought his wife and newborn baby with him, givemesport.com reports.
But while Martial started to flourish on the pitch for the Red Devils, his relationship with Samantha started to break down. His new lifestyle, bolstered by a massive weekly wage, only served to destroy the close connection they shared. Speaking to The Sun on Sunday, Ms Jacquelinet claimed Martial struggled to deal with the attention he was getting from girls, eventually leading to the alleged affair he had.
She said: “Everything changed. Footballers in England are like kings. They have so much money and attention it’s like they live in a different world. He was thrust into the limelight and it all just exploded. Young girls were throwing themselves at him.”
Finally, Jacquelinet revealed that Martial has so far refused to give her much of his fortune despite being the mother of his only child. The £95,000-a-week star is accused of offering to give her just £3,000 every month, a figure she is clearly unhappy with.
She said: “When we split I tried to work things out. He said I only wanted him for his money.“But he was so stingy. Anthony told me he would rent a house for me. I found one outside Paris, but when I got the keys he said he was only going to give me £3,000 a month. “He earns £420,000 every month. “Anthony has changed completely from the modest, shy and loving young man I met in Monaco and I firmly believe if we’d stayed there then we would still be together.”