The world’s central B2C exhibition for upscale international real estate takes place between 15 and 16 May at the Grimaldi Forum.
Exhibitors include upmarket property developers and real estate agents from 80 countries.
The exhibition will showcase properties located in all areas attractive to investors:
- EUROPE: Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Greece, Malta, and other countries;
- ASIA: Thailand, The Maldives, The Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and more;
- ISLAND PROPERTIES: Including the Caribbean, Hawaii, The Canary Islands, French Polynesia, and Cuba; and
- THE MIDDLE EAST: The UAE, Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.
The Exhibition will feature:
- Residential real estate (urban and resort properties);
- Commercial real estate (hospitality, office, and retail properties);
- Income-generating real estate (rental, investment properties).
The Monaco International Luxury Property Expo will be attended by individual home buyers from 25 countries, as well as by top real estate agents, investors, and the world’s leading developers.
The event is organised in partnership with the government of the Principality of Monaco.
The MILP Exhibition is the 16th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events were held around the world, including Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
For more detailed information, please contact the organizer: email@example.com, or at +44 20 335 581 11.