After Paris, London and Geneva, PAD presents its latest edition, PAD Monaco, in collaboration with artmonte-carlo, taking place at the Grimaldi Forum, from April 26-28 2019.
PAD Monaco creates a new artistic platform for contemporary art, decorative arts and design on the French Riviera.
PAD Monaco presents an exclusive selection of roughly thirty international galleries, which offer visitors Contemporary Design, 20th century Design, Jewellery and Tribal Arts.
PAD Monaco represents an opportunity for design lovers and collectors to discover the most beautiful pieces on the market, highlighted by an original and meticulous scenography.
This first Monaco edition honours vintage and contemporary jewellery; combining eclecticism, authenticity and expertise, the nine exhibitors present unveil surprising and refined creations.
List of confirmed exhibitors
- David Aaron, UK
- Walid Akkad, France
- Anna Hu, China, Taïwan, USA
- Véronique Bamps, Monaco
- Lorenz Baumer, France
- The Beautiful Watch, France, Monaco, Switzerland
- Karry Berreby, France
- Alexandre Biaggi, France
- Elisabetta Cipriani, UK
- Galerie Dumonteil, France, USA, China
- G By Glenn Spiro, UK
- Garrido Gallery, Spain
- Gate 5 Gallery, Monaco
- Galerie Aalexandre Guillemain, France
- Galerie Mermoz – Santo Micali, France
- Galerie Negropontes, France
- Objet D’Emotion by Valery Demure, UK
- Pierre Passebon, France
- Portuondo, UK, Spain
- Priveekollektie, The Netherlands
- Maison Rapin, France
- Lucas Ratton, France
- Achille Salvagni, UK, Italy
- Sévres, France
- VST Gallery – Veta and Laura Tsoukala, Greece